When selecting a pest CONTROL IN ILOILO, consider evaluating companies on these key POINTS:
2) How does the company keep their staff informed of changes in regulations, products, techniques and safety?
3) Do they use Integrated Pest Management techniques?
4) Are they updated with the new technologies?
2) Do newly hired applicators train with more experienced employees?
3) How much experience does the company have with treating pest problems like yours?
2) Avoid relying on advertising for information about the company's reputation.
3) Consider contacting other legit pest control company. The person might have been terminated by another company. or the state pesticide regulatory office for information on recent violations, complaints, or unresolved issues.
4) Ask the company for customer references.
2) Can the employees identify the pest, explain the extent of the infestation, and provide details about the pest and its behavior?
3) Are they willing to discuss product selection and other details of the treatment?
2) Do they have insurance to cover you, your property, and their employees?
3) Are they responsible about wearing protective equipment when necessary?
4) What measures will they take to prevent unnecessary exposures and accidents?